The Natursutten Glass Baby Bottle 110ml (2pk)
If you are looking for a baby bottle that ticks all the boxes, you have just found it. The Natursutten Glass Baby Bottle and Natural Rubber Teat are South Africa's ALL NEW and ALL NATURAL choice. This smaller size baby bottle is marked up until 110ml but when full can hold 120ml of milk or liquid.
The baby bottles are made of borosilicate glass, which is: thermal shock-resistant, light weight, and scratch-resistant (making it more hygienic). The anti-colic double valve ensures natural milk flow and prevents colic and gas. The Natursutten Teats are made from the same 100% Hevea Brasiliensi natural rubber as the Natursutten natural rubber dummies. The natural rubber teat is softer than silicone, free of all harmful chemicals and more resistant to teething/bites.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Anti-colic double valve for ensuring natural milk flow and preventing colic and gas
- The Anti-Colic double valve is made in Italy from polypropylene which is BPA/BPS- and phthalate-free.
- Bottles are microwave and dishwasher safe
- Ring, disk and cap are all made in Italy and France and are free from harmful chemicals
- Slow-flow Teat made from 100% natural rubber, the exact same material we use for Natursutten® pacifiers
- Teat has a natural milk flow for baby
- All packaging are FSC certified and makes use of only sustainable material
- Components made in Europe in compliance with European safety standard EN14350 & CPSIA
What you get:
- 2 x 110ml Natursutten Glass Baby Bottles
- 2 x Anti-colic Double Valves
- 2 x Slow-Flow Natural Rubber Teats
- 2 x Clear Dust Covers
- 2 x Travel Caps and Rings
Why Natursutten Glass Bottles?
- Glass is a natural resource and therefore the safer option to plastic baby bottles (Even BPA-free plastic bottles may leach toxic chemicals)
- Glass can last for generations, whereas plastic bottles need to be replaced.
- Glass has better thermal properties and will keep the contents warm or cold longer
- Glass is easier to clean and has no unpleasant plastic or metallic taste
100% NATURAL RUBBER TEATS
The Natursutten Bottle Teat, made from the same 100% natural rubber as the Natursutten dummies, making it more resistant than silicone to teething/bites and free from all chemicals, colourants, softeners etc.
Nipple Features at a Glance:
- Made from 100% natural rubber, from the tree Hevea Brasiliensi, natural rubber is softer than silicone and more resistant to teething/bites
- Creates a natural association for babies using Natursutten dummies
- Available in ‘slow-flow’ for infants and ‘fast-flow’ for babies 6 months and up
- No BPA, nitrosamines, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial colouring.
- Conforms to pacifier-safety requirements as determined by European standard EN1400 and CPSIA
1. WHY SHOULD I BUY A GLASS BOTTLE OVER A PLASTIC OR METAL ONE?
Glass is the safer choice for baby bottles: Unlike plastic, it can’t leach chemicals into milk or juice (including BPA/BPS). Unlike plastic, it doesn’t scratch—and scratches can harbor bacteria. Glass is also the greener choice: It’s reusable and recyclable—plastic bottles typically end up in landfills when their useful life is over. Finally, with glass there’s no unpleasant plastic or metallic taste.
2. WHERE ARE NATURSUTTEN BOTTLES AND COMPONENTS MADE?
The all-natural rubber nipples, along with the plastic ring, cap, seal, and anti-colic double-valve, are all made in Italy. Our glass bottles are made in France.
3. HOW DO I WASH/STERILIZE THE BOTTLE AND ITS PARTS BEFORE FIRST USE?
Boil or run the bottle through the dishwasher initially to sterilize. All parts – except the natural nipples—are dishwasher-safe. (Of course, they can also be handwashed).
Nipples should be sterilized for 5 minutes initially in boiling water.
4. HOW DO I CLEAN IT FOR EVERYDAY USE?
The glass bottle, cap, ring, seal, and double-valve are all dishwasher-safe—or can be hand-washed. The natural rubber nipple should be hand-washed under cold, running water using a mild liquid soap—NOT in the dishwasher.
5. ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MICROWAVE-SAFE?
Our glass baby bottles and plastic parts are all microwave-safe. The natural rubber nipple is not. So please remove the nipple and plastic cap when microwaving. One note: It’s difficult to heat liquid evenly in a microwave. However, if you do choose to microwave, we recommend shaking the liquid after heating to eliminate any hot spots, then testing the temperature on your wrist.
6. YOUR NEW BABY BOTTLES SAY THEY ARE “THERMAL SHOCK-RESISTANT.” WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
”Thermal shock-resistant” means the glass is stronger and can withstand extreme temperature-changes (from boiling to freezing) without breaking. Our bottles are made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, which is more expensive, purer, and higher-quality than most glass baby bottles, which are made with soda lime. For mothers who pump and store breast milk, our bottles can go from freezer to refrigerator to hot water, all in one step.
7. WHAT SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS DO NATURSUTTEN BABY BOTTLES HAVE?
At Natursutten, we take infant safety very seriously. All Natursutten products go through very thorough testing by ConsumerLab in Denmark. Our bottles and nipples are in compliance with European requirements EN14350 and CPSIA 2008, and 16 CFR 1500 in the U.S.