You can earn Reward Points every time you visit the ecoBaby Company. The points have an actual financial value and can be used as currency on our website to pay for future orders. No minimum orders or strings attached, just our way of thanking you for being a loyal customer. You can earn Reward Points by doing any of the following: Placing an order:
Every time you place an order with us you will earn points based on the value of the items that you pay for. For every R10 spent on ecoBaby goodies, you will automatically earn 1 Reward Point.
Writing a review:
- Add products to your bag and place your order
- Our checkout system will display how many points your order is worth. It will also allow you to spend points earned from previous interactions on ecoBaby
- Your user account will automatically be topped up with Reward Points, based on the subtotal of your order, when we receive payment
- You can view your points balance by logging into your user account. Don’t have an account? Sign up here
- You can use your Reward Points at any time to pay partially or fully for an order
- Points are not earned on shipping costs
Your feedback means the world to us! By sharing your experience of a product that you purchased from ecoBaby, you are helping other Mum’s to make the right choices when it comes to the best products for their families. Your opinion also counts towards helping us stock only the best of the best! We therefore will reward you with 20 Reward Points for every product review that you write. Cool hey?
- Visit the page of the product that you purchased and have used
- Click on the Reviews tab next to the product description
- Give the product a star rating and write us a quick line on what you liked/didn’t like about the product
- Submit your review
- Once your review has been approved, your reward points will automatically be added to your user account. Don’t have an account? Sign up here
- Please note that reviews must be about the product.We cannot publish your review if it contains personal information, details about customer service or specials, or links and references to other companies or brands.